the journey..
..one step at a time..

love..

can anyone say that God does not love them? after the events of the past few days, I absolutely cannot believe that God does not love ANYONE more than can be expressed and described.

the past day has been a reminder of the love of God for His creation, His creatures. let me give u some background.

yesterday morning, a little puppy wandered into the church compound and my mom saw it. it was going back out the gate and my mom decided to just let it go, but just at that moment, a car came through the gate and scared the puppy back into the compound. my mom decided to catch it and lock it up while she went for a meeting. after the meeting, she bathed it and fed it, and because the puppy was in such bad shape, she decided to nurse it back to health. i spent a big portion of yesterday walking the dog, caring for it, watching the little thing.

today we took the little fella to the vet and she confirmed that the doggie was in bad shape, health-wise. besides that, he also has a flu, probably from the constant rain this past few weeks. he's now sleeping comfortably in a little box in the wet kitchen, away from the cold and wet of tonight's storm. every time i look at the little baby sleeping comfortably, it breaks my heart. he's now in a safe place, sheltered and loved.

life can change in one day. my mom concluded that God directed the little puppy to wander into the compound, so that it could be found by us, protected and cared for. we very hardly have any animals wander into the compound, but yesterday, a sick, malnourished, defenseless little puppy managed to find its way here. God brought it here, and watching it move and eat and wag its little tail fills me with wonder and brings tears to my eyes.

Matthew 6:26 - Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are?

all of us are of immense value to God. know it and believe it and rest assured that He will always love u and care for u, much much more than the love He has shown to my little puppy.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

me..

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

chatz


Twitter / truelovej

Recent Comments

my wishlist..

-iPad 2!!!
-MacBook Pro

Followers