the journey..
..one step at a time..

reflections..

what are you living for? what is the big cause in your life? what are you created for? what are you created and called to do? are the things you're striving for going to be of any worth at the end of your life?

the answers to these questions will very much determine how you live your life and how you make the choices in life.

i dont have the full and specific answers to each of these questions in this point in my life, but of this one thing i am sure: i live for Him, i will go where He says to go, and i will do what He says to do. following Him has brought me to where i am now. in the mid of my form 5 year, i instinctively felt that i was to go for form 6. even though i had good enough results to probably get a scholarship somewhere, i decided to just go to form 6. after form 6, God caused me to be sent to Sabah to study, and that's how i ended up here. after my 3 years, i felt that i still had things to do in KK, and i did not feel the leading to leave, so here i am, and God has put me in specific places for specific reasons.

sometimes i feel that life would be a lot easier if i didnt follow His leading. i would be a lot "happier". but ultimately, i know His plans are better and greater than anything i could come up with. and i know because i've chosen to live the way He determines, i'm living for something that's bigger than me, and will last for eternity. it will not be easy, but He is all i need to be able to go through anything that happens.

i am made for something epic, not for mundane meaningless life. and even if right now, my life doesnt feel epic, as long as i follow Him, i know i'm on an epic journey that that is unfolding as He has mapped out, and He will be with me each step of the way. an epic journey with an epic God. at the end of the day, i think that's what life is all about..
0 comments:

Post a Comment

me..

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

chatz


Twitter / truelovej

Recent Comments

my wishlist..

-iPad 2!!!
-MacBook Pro

Followers