the journey..
..one step at a time..

AWEsomeness..

I've been working in Louis Pang Studio for an exact week! It has been a very busy week, work-wise but it has truly been awesome! I'm currently in KL helping to run the Hot Shoe Diaries workshops and Let There Be Light seminar by Joe McNally. It has been really fun and though I SHOULD be tired out from all this, I find that I'm not!

I just wanna praise God for this because I truly believe that God has led me to this place, in this company, with these people to serve them and to serve together with them. This position and place is pretty much what I want in a job: to be at a place with wonderful people, to be able to use a lot of the God-given skills and talents I have, to develop in my skills and to learn new things, to gain new experiences. Truly this is a great blessing and a gift from my Daddy and I'm VERY grateful to Him for this opportunity.

In just a few days, I've met and gotten to know so many awesome people! Louis & Jasmine are such inspiring and great people and they make such a great team! I pray I will also be a great partner one day =) They're inspiring in the way that they live and relate to people even though Louis is such a renown photographer. Jasmine is also showing me how to be more street-wise and how to connect with different people. The rest of the team in LPS are also very awesome! Its really fun being with them and watching them and their work. Its also great to get to hear Melvin share about what he is passionate about and how God has led him to this point and how He's leading him from here. Haven't spent time with all of them yet, but I'm sure I'll get to hear their stories one day. I've also met Joe McNally and Drew Gurian, who have come all the way here to teach and inspire the photographers of Malaysia. I'm looking forward to spending more time with these awesome ppl and getting to know them and their stories =)

Besides this, my Daddy has really shown me how much He loves and cares for me this trip. I've been looking for a few items for some time in KK but did not manage to find them. When I got to KL, He has led me to places where I could get everything that I was looking for and MORE!

Today I've also got to share more with Philip Ong, who is our supplier of Lastolite for the event and Choon Ean, who runs (I think) Live Wire Media. It is AMAZING(!!!!!) what God is doing in the media circles and also in Malaysia! Philip was sharing his story of how God led him to this job and this place, and at just the first day of the seminar, God-led connections were made! Its like God bringing different people who love Him and want to do His will, and like the pieces of an intricate puzzle, He has led us all to this place to meet and journey on together in partnership in the future for something BIGGER! Its hard to describe what has happened today, but I'm really awed by God and His great plans! I have had a sense that God is going to do something BIG from a few years back. That's one of the reasons why I've chosen to remain in KK to work and now I think God is slowly revealing His plans. I'm really excited and at the same time grateful that God would involve me in something so amazing.. How can one NOT worship before such an AWESOME and AMAZING GOD?!

I pray is that I will be faithful in the things God has entrusted to me, and that I will demonstrate His love to the people around me.

Lord, grant Your rest and strength to the whole team involved in running and assisting the workshops and seminars. Cause them to overflow with Your joy and love and strength! I'm so looking forward to the next few days and I don't want them to end!!

Goodnight! Gotta rest for tomorrow!
3 comments:

wow, this is awesome! :) indeed God has amazing plans that is beyond what we could ever imagine. enjoy running the workshops! :)


yeah! I'm soooo excited and I'm looking forward to see what's in store for all of us and see how God's bringing all the different people together. It's an amazing adventure!!


Alleluia! Louis Pang is extremely talented so you're definitely in great hands! :-)


Post a Comment

me..

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

chatz


Twitter / truelovej

Recent Comments

my wishlist..

-iPad 2!!!
-MacBook Pro

Followers